Règlement Européen n° 1178/2011 AIRCREW : Licences de Pilote et Certifications Diverses
Consolidé au 08/04/2020
AIRCREW - Cover Regulation
Article 10 - Credit for pilot licences obtained during military service - Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011
- In order for holders of military flight crew licences to obtain Part-FCL licences, they shall apply to the Member State where they served.
- The knowledge, experience and skill gained in military service shall be given credit for the purposes of the relevant requirements of Annex I in accordance with the elements of a credit report established by the Member State in consultation with the Agency.
- The credit report shall:
- describe the national requirements on the basis of which the military licences, ratings, certificates, authorisations and/or qualifications were issued;
- describe the scope of the privileges that were given to the pilots;
- indicate for which requirements of Annex I credit is to be given;
- indicate any limitations that need to be included on the Part-FCL licences and indicate any requirements pilots have to comply with to remove those limitations;
- include copies of all documents necessary to demonstrate the elements above, accompanied by copies of the relevant national requirements and procedures.
Article 10a - Pilot training organisations - Regulation (EU) 2019/1747
- Organisations shall, in accordance with Article 24(2) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139, be entitled to provide training to pilots involved in the operation of aircraft referred to in points (b)(i) and (ii) of Article (2)(1) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 only where those organisations have been issued by the competent authority with an approval confirming that they comply with the essential requirements set out in Annex IV to Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 and with the requirements of Annex VII to this Regulation.
However, having regard to Article 24(6) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139, organisations having their principal place of business in a Member State shall be entitled to provide the training referred to in point DTO.GEN.110 of Annex VIII to this Regulation without such approval inside the territory for which Member States are responsible under the Chicago Convention where they have made a declaration to the competent authority in accordance with the requirements laid down in point DTO.GEN.115 of that Annex and, where so required pursuant to point DTO.GEN.230(c) of that Annex, the competent authority has approved the training programme..
- Pilot training organisations shall ensure that the IR training course they offer include training for PBN privileges compliant with the requirements of Annex I (Part-FCL) by 25 August 2020 at the latest.
Article 10b - Flight simulation training devices - Regulation (EU) 2019/1747
- Flight simulation training devices (FSTDs) used for pilot training, testing and checking, with the exception of developmental training devices used for flight test training, shall comply with the technical requirements and administrative procedures laid down in Annexes VI and VII and shall be qualified.
Article 10c - Aero-medical centres - Regulation (EU) 2019/1747
- Aero-medical centres shall comply with the technical requirements and administrative procedures laid down in Annexes VI and VII and shall be certified.